|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 789 Square metres||2 car spaces|
UNDER OFFER in 24 hours - serious buyers missed out.
The perfect blend of character and contemporary charm on Cornwall !
This meticulously renovated three bed plus study residence is distinctive in its presence overlooking the trees at Breckler Park and is located in one of Perth’s most Golden locations.
If you are a lover of inspired architecture where nature and functionality meets style and comfort then this is where home is!
First home open on Saturday 1st, May at 12 noon, Sunday 2nd May at 12 noon and Wednesday 5th May at 5.30pm with all offers by Monday 10th May unless sold prior. The seller reserves to sell at any time without prior notice. First in best dressed! HOME OPENS CANCELLED.
The multiple levels cleverly create a wonderfully unique separation between accommodation and entertaining areas providing views, light and lifestyle living for the consummate professionals and families searching for well-appointed and well- proportioned room sizes, space with nothing more to do other than bring the furniture, kids and dogs.
From polished timber floors and glass balustrades to the natural beauty of your surrounds you will appreciate the finishes and the feel and love being at home.
More little exclusivities you will love….
1. An entire dedicated outside area for a caravan, boat, truck, work shed, extra car bays or even a granny flat.
2. With an easy internal remodel, you can add a 4th bedroom without too much fuss whenever you decide you need it.
3. High ceilings throughout
4. Two separate indoor living areas and three outside
5. Automatic reticulated gardens off a bore
6. Private balcony off main suite with his and hers walk in robes and ensuite
7. Custom fitted wardrobes in second bedroom
8. Bifold doors that connect the outside with in
9. Fully rewired, replumbed with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout & instantaneous gas hot water system
7.4 kms to Perth City and within 1km to direct public transport
2 kms to The West Australian Golf Club
1km to shopping
400m to Sutherland Primary School
Nothing else to compare!