|4 Beds||2 Baths||3 car spaces|
Transform your lifestyle and fall in love with this Inglewood Beauty....
Renowned Interior designer Helena Farrell from Property Passion has transformed this traditional Californian Bungalow into a work of art!
It’s the perfect blend of traditional charm with all the updated and modern finishes you’d expect to find in an executive home and oozes functional space and style.
The property has been subdivided and the original house totally refurbished, and the impressive frontage retained. The vacant block behind, also available for sale, offers an ideal opportunity for a buyer wanting to build for family adjoining theirs with their own title with convenient and separate drive in access from a rear lane way.
There are three supersized bedrooms all with build in robes PLUS a study or fourth bedroom which leads out onto a front courtyard just perfect if you need a home office with a separate entrance AND a formal lounge or theatre room.
The home is light and bright, adorned with greenery, utterly charming and the floor plan just flows…. you’ll need to pop in to come and view to see why.
A few little extras you will love…
1. All one level not a stair inside
2. Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
3. Fully covered outdoor alfresco area that seamlessly adjoins the open plan kitchen and family room
4. Zoned for Mt Lawley High School
5. Custom designed built cabinetry
6. Quality window treatments and designer light fittings
7. LED downlights throughout
8. Polished Jarrah floorboards
9. 3.4m full height ceilings throughout
The kitchen boasts a Bosch built in coffee machine, 800 wide Ilve oven, Neff built in steam oven and built BBQ cooktop.
House block size : 386sqm
Vacant land block size: 352sqm
Buy one or buy both !!!
Walking distance to Inglewood café strip and markets this impeccable residence will delight.
It's my pleasure to present this unique home, don't delay!
Settlement pending issue of titles no later than October 2020.