|1 Bed||1 Bath||1 car space|
A rare gem in a Jacaranda lined street
'Rare as hens’ teeth' is an understatement when referring to this light, bright, 3-year-old apartment located amongst quality character homes in a quiet tree lined street in Mt Hawthorn.
Nestled in the far west pocket of Mount Hawthorn, with Menzies park on the corner of the block, this is actually the ONLY apartment complex built in this corner of the suburb.
With Anzac Terrace and Oxford St close by, this beautiful apartment will feel like home!
Located on the second floor (with only two apartments per floor), the open plan layout allows you to gaze over roof tops through gorgeous Jacaranda trees from your kitchen, dining, lounge or spacious balcony.
There is also rear balcony off the kitchen used as clothes drying area without having an impact on your entertaining balcony.
Some extra features you will love.....
1. Low rise complex with low levies
2. A fabulous walk in robe featured in the main bedroom
3. Two split reverse cycle air conditioning units
4. An allocated parking bay is designated to the apartment and a lock up store room too
5. Linen cupboard
6. Full size kitchen with dishwasher
7. Secure and private
8. Owner occupied complex
9. Loads of street parking plus visitor bays
10. Conveniently located just minutes from the Glendalough train station and the Mitchell freeway
It’s simply gorgeous and in a whisper quiet location just 6km to the city, in a highly sought-after suburb.
Don’t delay call me today!
* Furniture in the images are for illustration purposes only.