|4 Beds||2 Baths||2 car spaces|
City Convenience, Country Serenity !
Live in your very own eco lodge surrounded by nature and enjoy all the conveniences of modern living 6kms from the city on the Inglewood/Yokine border.
For a sense of space and feel, please join me for a personal tour on the video you can find in the photos!
A few little things you will love….
1. Meticulously constructed in 2011 on a green title block.
2. Terry Tyzack and public transport with all other amenities close by.
3. Ducted reverse-cycle A/C upstairs and split systems downstairs.
4. Downstairs master bedroom with ensuite and WIR is quiet and secure and has an insulated electric shutter which can be used to black out the room when required and
to keep the room cool in summer.
5. There is also a log-effect gas heater which provides a warm, cozy environment in the cooler months.
6. Polished concrete floors to downstairs entertaining areas.
7. The spacious kitchen has granite bench tops and doubles sided cupboards for extra kitchen storage.
8. Above the stairs is a roof light to provide good natural light to the stairs. It can be opened on summer nights to draw in cooler air through open windows.
9. Shopper entrance from remote controlled garage and roller door access to rear garden.
10. Every living zone has been designed with cross flow ventilation in mind where the sea breeze can just wander through
And if you love detail, there is more…..
1. The roof of the house is fully insulated with both Anticon and batts. It has an air flow roof to minimize heat buildup in the roof space in the summer.
The walls upstairs are insulated with both foil and batts. Walls on the ground floor are double brick.
2. The double garage has a low roof profile to allow winter sun into the rear courtyard garden. There are recycled built-in cupboards in the garage.
3. The orientation of the house makes it suitable for the future installation of a solar hot water system or solar panels.
4. There are sensor lights front and back and security screens
5. There is an instant gas hot water system
And especially for the greenies…..
1. The bush gardens are irrigated from roof runoff through a series of underground pipes and a small compensating basin, taking the water directly to the roots of the
plants to provide maximum benefit.
2. There is also a vegetable garden with a mix of raised beds, pots and natural ground, partly watered by roof runoff.
3. Several bird baths are in place and are very popular with native birds. These birds use nectar from the native plants and help to keep pests under control in the
4. Bees are also welcome regular visitors, providing an essential pollination service to both vegetables and native plants.
5. There are two compost bins which are used to convert food scraps and other waste into compost for the garden.
6. There are also two worm farms which provide worm castings for the vegetables. Very little food waste leaves the property.
None other to compare, don’t delay call me today!