Large corner block under leafy greens - true character and charm in this old world beauty - new paint, carpets and blinds!
2 Woodlands Street, Menora
Property Type: House
2 car spaces
Walking distance to Edith Cowan University and main public transport routes.....
With all the character and feature you would expect of this solid standing beauty located in Menora, enjoy being located on a commanding corner block with street presence. This 'home' has been freshly painted throughout with new carpets laid and blinds installed. Only the formal lounge has retained the character red carpets which compliment the feature high ornate ceilings, antique light fittings and feature fireplace.
- Large front porch overlooking the street and surrounding neighbourhood
- Front formal lounge with feature fire place & high ornate ceilings
- Formal jarrah floor board dining room with high ceilings and feature wall paper
- Large master bedroom with an adjoining room featuring floor to ceiling robes - perfect for a dress room or baby's sleeping quarters
- Bedroom 2 offers jarrah boards, high ceilings, feature wall paper and a connecting door leading through to bedroom 3
- Bedroom 3 can act as an independent room or a study / lounge add-on to Bedroom 2 (through the connecting door)
- Large kitchen with ample storage and a brand new stand alone gas stove top / electric oven
- Casual living area/dining located off the kitchen featuring high raked ceilings
- Separate laundry with additional separate WC
- Large double carport which could house up to 4 vehicles
- spacious back garden with reticulated bore
- under ground basement storage room with rear door access from the back garden or entry from the street via glass sliding doors
- Lawn mowing included at owner cost
To arrange a viewing of this home please contact Jo Dos Santos on 0406 177 885 or email [email protected]