Across from Yokine Golf Course, minutes walk to Breckler Park and Carmel School, this super spacious five bedroom PLUS home office oozes old world Mediterranean charm.
From the moment you step inside you can feel the warmth of the terracotta and earthy tones as a winning combination against the white plantation shutters on every door and window.
The lightness and brightness of every room in this hacienda style home is achieved by large windows and balconies at the front overlooking the golf course and at the back overlooking the pool and garden area.
‘The rooms are big and spacious, and I love my kitchen!’ said the owner. From granite benchtops to a Bosch dishwasher and Mille appliances including a steam oven you can see why.
‘As a finance broker I have also loved the convenience of being able to work from home with a totally independent under croft office space with its own separate entrance and still accessible from inside.’
The back garden is private and secured featuring a BIG swimming pool with undercover areas to throw the best pool parties for kids and for adults.
On thePerth city bus route from Maccabean Street, the location is golden!
Extra features include:
1. Reverse cycle air-conditioning split systems in each downstairs living room
2. Ducted evaporative air-conditioning upstairs
3. Gas storage hot water system
4. Salt chlorinated pool and separate spa
5. Solar electric power
6. Auto - reticulation off the mains
7. Loads of parking space and storage
8. Solid Jarrah floor boards downstairs
9. Two separated garages
10. 728sqm land and 420sqm of house
Ready for a new family to make fun and wonderful memories. Contact me now to register your interest or for your private viewing.