Old world charm, spacious gardens in a quiet cul-de-sac
132 Briggs Street, Kewdale
Property Type: House
1 car space
Old world charm that has been well maintained, neat and tidy. This gorgeous old character home offers the high ceilings, jarrah floor boards and a large spacious garden.
Central location, 8.6kms from the CBD, 6.8kms from the airport, 850m from Tomato Lake!
- Old style family home built in 1957, with high ceilings, Jarrah flooring & period features
- Large open plan kitchen/dining area with double doors to the sun room
- Separate family room with doors leading to the front verandah and air conditioning
- Rear sun room with outside access
- Separate laundry
- Huge garden with lovely well-established trees & native plants
- Outside shed
- Double carport
- Large front garden with side driveway through to the secure garage/workshop.
This home is full of character and located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
To arrange a viewing of this neat property please contact Jo Dos Santos on 0406 177 885 or email [email protected]