|5 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 732 Square metres||3 car spaces|
Hidden gem with two independent living spaces under one roof. Yes …. the functionality and design of this property provides a unique opportunity to:
1. Rent out.
2. Rent one space while living in the other and accommodate multi-generational families whilst still maintaining privacy and independence with their own self-contained area.
3. Renovate or Redevelop subject to WAPC approval
THE MAIN RESIDENCE
Built in 1981 this delightfully charming and tranquil home has been loved and lived in and now time for a new family to enjoy.
The super-sized open plan kitchen, meals and lounge areas are all one level and lead out onto the prettiest private front courtyard surrounded by bougainvillea and also to the back garden where a fully enclosed and covered alfresco area can host your friends and family all year round.
1. Caesar stone kitchen counters
2. Plantation shutters in living area
3. Separate laundry
4. Enormous outdoor shed
5. Ducted evaporative air-conditioning plus two split systems in lounge and main bedroom
6. Gas storage hot water system
7. Loads of storage space
8. Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
9. Study or 4th bedroom
10. Two undercover carports
1. Light filled, large size bedroom with built in robes
3. Super spacious open plan kitchen with dining and lounge area leads out onto under cover back garden
4. Separate entrance
5. Separate alarm system
6. Third covered carport with side access
7. Split and ducted airconditioning
This home set on a 732 sqm in the Bayswater Shire and is ideally located on the Dianella border and a few minutes’ walk to the Wellington Village Shopping Village.
Do not delay, book your private viewing, make your enquiry and register your interest today !