Large corner block, side remote gate access, HUGE powered workshop, directly opposite parklands, solar panels...
82 BUTTERCUP PARKWAY, Halls Head
Property Type: House
Approx 641 Square metres
4 car spaces
Jam packed with all the features that could possibly be on the astute buyers list! You may not come across another opportunity to secure a gem like this!
Located directly opposite gorgeous sunken park greens with play equipment and well maintained BBQ areas, enjoy being a stones throw from the golden sands of the popular Halls Head beaches. Perched high on the hill being licked by the ocean breeze and sprawled out across a large 641sqm corner block, enjoy both the remote double garage at the front of the home and the additional remote side gate access direct to your MASSIVE rear remote, powered workshop. With no expense spared having the rear gardens upgraded to low maintenance limestone pour throughout this secure area is perfect for parking multiple vehicles, boats or caravans. The owner has added so many upgrades to this property it would be difficult to find ways to improve the home.
Stepping through the front door you are greeted with a well maintained, large 4 bedroom x 2 bathroom floorplan. Brand new carpets have been installed to the master bedroom and the tiles throughout have been freshly cleaned. The home sports neutral décor and is fresh, modern and ready to simply move in.
This property allows you to 'buy the dream', living within a well respected ocean side community, surrounded by fabulous neighbours and quality homes.
Additional features include:
- Solar panels
- Ducted cooling throughout with 2 x additional reverse cycle wall split systems installed to the master bedroom & main living area
- Alarm system with full window sensor system installed & TV screen installed to the kitchen for security cameras
- Modern downlighting throughout
- Front separate formal lounge
- En-suite bathroom with double shower
- Well sized kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher cavity and walk in pantry
- Shoppers entrance direct from the double remote garage and also rear door access down the side of the home
- All rear bedrooms are double size with built in robes
- Full length bath to the main bathroom with separate shower
- Separate laundry with access to side clothes line
- Large external patio alfresco entertaining area located under the main roof of the home
- Remote side access gate leading to large remote door powered workshop
Built in 2006 and with only a single person ever residing in the home this property presents as new. Neat as a pin and well maintained it is definitely a must view!
Water rates: $1427.44 p.a
Council: $1950.00 p.a
To arrange a viewing of this property please contact Jo Dos Santos on 0406 177 885 or email [email protected]