Modern and partially furnished this 4 bedroom x 2 bathroom home is ideally located on one of the premium streets in Morley on the Dianella border. Low maintenance gardens, a double remote garage with convenient shoppers entry to the home, quality hard flooring throughout, high vaulted ceilings and the security of a censored alarm system are just some of the features that are delivered in this executive build.
The spacious gourmet kitchen offers ample bench space and gas cooking. Acting as the 'heart of the home' enjoy looking out over the open plan lounge room, dining area and outdoor alfresco entertaining.
Find quiet sanctuary in the double door separate theatre room or utilise the space as an alternate office.
The spacious master bedroom has a large walk in robe and ensuite with 'his & hers' basins. All additional bedrooms offer built in robes and can fit double/queen bed suites. In addition the home is fitted with a ducted air conditioning system throughout and each bedroom has its own ceiling fan to help circulate.
The low maintenance rear garden offers the perfect entertaining area under the main roof of the home.
Furniture included ( selected pieces as seen in photos):
- large solid timber full height shelfing unit
- Off white 3 seater and 2 seater lounges
- Grey floor carpet
- Double door stainless steel fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel microwave
- Master bedroom - timber 3 draw side table with silver shade lamp, Queen size mattress in plastic, small timber 6 draw tall boy, large timber 6 draw tall boy and plasma TV fitted to the wall with a bracket
- bedroom 2 - Queen size timber bed frame and mattress with matching timber 5 draw tall boy
- bedroom 3 - 2 x single timber frame beds with 2 x single mattress
- bedroom 4 - Double size timber bed frame and mattress with matching glass top side table
- Laundry - front loader washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor black weave setting (3 seater + 2 x single chairs) & matching weave/glass coffee table
- Stainless steel gas BBQ and cover
To arrange viewing of this property please contact Jo Dos Santos on 0406 177 885 or email [email protected]