Set on an elevated block a hop skip and jump to Carmel school, this stylish residence in the Golden Triangle is a symphony of elegance, function, and quality.
Call me for your private inspection :)
Wrapped in fully grown frangipanis and balconies, with panoramic city skyline views, in a blue chip location. Why build when you can simply move in!
Join me and some very special guests on the interactive video tour in the photos section for a very unique perspective.
The brief when we were looking to buy was FAMILY and this home has been the centre of our family’s life. It’s practical, it’s really spacious and so private, we don’t see our neighbours, yet close enough to know they are there.
We wanted a home that was somewhere all our children and friends would want to be, we needed a home that was children and pet friendly and that would accommodate our lifestyle, filled with year-round casual and formal entertaining. And if we had a $1 for every time a person went down the pool slide…..Just tell us when they are coming so I have enough food and drinks, says the owner. It’s just a beautiful home to live in !
Whether you are watching your favourite movies in the fully equipped Home Theatre or crafting your next meal in the gourmet kitchen, this home not only looks good, but it works!
The master suite overlooks the treetops and leads onto a grand balcony where you could keep an eye on the kids as they play cricket or walk the dog at the open space across the road while you relax in the comfort of your bed!
All the bedrooms are filled with natural light and are oversized providing both cosy and comfortable living.
You can wander down the road to Breckler Park or walk to Carmel School. Easy bus route to the city and within minutes to everyday shops.
Here are some of the extra features you can expect to find:
1. Two separate studies one up and one down with a split A/C system
2. Three ovens spread across two kitchens making cooking a dream
3. Solar heated pool with Chemigem and concealed pool cover under deck
4. Formal dining room which can comfortably seat 16 -25 people for a 3 course sit down meal
5. Monitored remote security system
6. Underfloor heating in main bathroom
7. Solid Blackwood Tasmanian floors
8. Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning upstairs and down on two separate systems
9. Jet master gas heater in family room
10. No such thing as running out of hot water with a super-sized gas hot water system
11. Ducted reticulation off the mains
This home was truly designed for Family, Fun and Functionality.
Contact Erit on 0411 888 336 to book a private viewing or to ask any questions.