Thinking about living in a golden location ? Looking for space and value?
The Golden Triangle is a pocket of real estate that borders the Yokine Golf course and Breckler Park and commands high land value due its proximity to the city, large block sizes and views.
Like no other in the area, this supersized 5 bed plus study family home on an 892sqm elevated block overlooks the Perth hills and has a feel and an energy you can only know by walking through.
Work from home or entertain a lot? This sensational home is designed to provide well zoned separate retreats for kids and adults while the open plan kitchen is truly the heart of the home. The light simply pours into every supersized room and with a direct bus to Perth College on its doorstep and 3 minutes to Carmel School you won't find better !
Downstairs you will find:
1. Formal lounge and dining room with views to the hills and leading out to a manicured and secured garden just big enough to add a pool if you wish.
2. The pictures do not deceive, the North facing kitchen, meals and family really is that big and also leads onto the garden.
3. To the left you will find a theatre or games room, an oversized study or gym area plus a temperature controlled wine cellar.
I forgot to mention there is soooo much parking out front too!
Upstairs we go to find:
1. Master bedroom and renovated ensuite bathroom with a HUGE walk in robe also overlooking the triangles avenues treetops and hills.
2. Four bedrooms all with built in robes and East facing to attract the natural light that pours in all day long.
Unique for the area, this charming and spacious home can be enjoyed and loved as is and there is also potential to subdivide into two street-front lots, subject to council approval.